Who we are?
We are PV Fit Ltd t/a Genfit at Evans Business Centre, Minerva Avenue, Chester, CH1 4QL.
Personal information is information about you from which you can be identified. Dependent on which service you receive from us, we will process different types of information about you. We will not process any personal information about you that we do not actually need in order to provide our services to you.
What personal information we collect?
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Personal details, such as title and your full name;
- Contact details, such as email address, mobile number, landline phone number and alternative phone number;
- Home address, including house name/number, postcode, street name, town and county;
- Credit/debit card details, such as the 16 digit card number, name stated on the card, expiry date, and CV2 number. We only provide the mechanism which collects this information, but it is never transmitted through or stored within our systems;
- Records of your communication with us, such as call recordings, emails, text messages, survey comments, complaints regarding our products or services, made in any form, including complaints made orally, by email, letter and/or by online contact form submissions;
- Information relating to contests or any promotions entered;
- Marketing communication, such as your response to marketing from us or through our third parties;
- Telemetry information, such as your mobile phone location data and IP address (which is a unique number identifying your computer), all web pages viewed, server requests, details of the browser (including browser type, timings, connections, updates and exceptions), and details of the device you are connected with;
What are our legal grounds and purposes for collecting your personal information?
It is necessary in order for us to provide you with our products and services, such as:
- To fulfil our contractual and regulatory obligations in providing you with our products and services. This will include providing you with the appropriate quotation as well as administering your order, or issuing documentation to you;
- To anonymise, combine, carry out research, analysis and other automated decision making to decide whether to offer you a product and/or service and the price or to create new products.
Because we have a justifiable reason, such as:
- Keeping records about you and our correspondence with you. This is so that we can appropriately and effectively manage our relationship with you. We may also have to keep such records to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations;
- As well as satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations we may have to keep such records;
We have your consent or explicit consent:
- To send you direct marketing communications to keep you informed of our products and services, or other carefully selected offers which we believe may interest you);
If you do not provide the personal information that we request or if you object to your data being processed by automated decision-making, then we will not be able to provide you with our products and services.
Disclosing and sharing your information
We will only disclose/share information about you in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, in which case you agree that any personal information we hold about you will be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party;
- It has been authorised by you;
- It is required by law;
- In case you make a complaint to us about the service and products we have provided, we may be obliged to forward details about your complaint, including your personal information, to Contractors and Suppliers.
- It is being provided to suppliers as required to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations, and in which case your personal data will be limited to the minimum ordinarily required for services and products provided.
Under the Data Protection legislation, you have a number of rights relating to the information we hold about you. This includes the right to:
- Ask for a free copy of any personal data we hold about you;
- Ask for correction of any inaccurate information held about you;
- Object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing;
- Withdraw any permission you have previously given to us to process your personal data except where this is critical to us fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations;
- Ask for your personal data to be deleted from our system/database. Please note that there are times when we will not be able to delete your data. This may be as a result of us fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations, or where there is a minimum statutory period of time for which we have to keep your information. If we are unable to fulfil a request, we will always let you know our reasons;
- Not to be subject to an automated decision making (without human involvement) where that decision produces a legal or significant effect on you. This means you can ask that we involve one of our members of staff in the decision-making process;
- Obtain, move, copy or transfer your personal information in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may ask to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible;
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are not satisfied with our use of your data (https://ico.org.uk).
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under the Data Protection legislation, please direct your enquiry to our Accounts Manager at email@example.com.
Your data is considered to be an important asset to us, and as such, we make reasonable effort to ensure the necessary measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction.
Other measures we take to keep your data secure include, but are not limited to:
- Making regular backups of files;
- Protecting file servers and workstations with virus scanning software;
- Using a system of passwords so that access to data is restricted;
- Allowing only authorised staff into certain computer areas;
- Using data encryption techniques to code data when in transit;
- Ensuring that staff are only given sufficient rights to any systems to enable them to perform their job function.
Retaining your information
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to provide our products and services to you and/or to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
Links to Other Websites
In our website there are certain links, including hypertext links, will lead you to website or pages that are not under our control. These links are provided for your information and convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us in any way of the site to which a particular link leads. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. If you are redirected to another website via our website, you will need to contact that organisation separately to remove your details from their records. No one may link into this site without prior written consent.